View the Event Guide | Clinical Trial Supply Forum
In 2019, 20-22 May, join us for the 9th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Global Forum in Brussels, Belgium. For pricing, please see here
To see the full event guide, including session details, confirmed speakers and more, fill in the form to the right >>
Here's what you can expect at the Forum in 2019
This year's event is our most interactive yet, featuring deep dive workshops, live polls, panel debates, round table discussions. Along with exclusive key note case studies to ensure that you leave with the industry's best solutions and strategies to transform your clinical trial supply.
- Optimise your clinical trial supply forecasting and demand planning through innovative I.T solutions and best practice case examples from the industries leading companies
- Analyse the industry trends to use global standards for clinical trial kit and component identification across the supply chain
- Scrutinise the advantages and challenges of implementing direct to patient models to improve trial retention and patient centricity across the supply chain
- Discuss the clinical trial data collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency, visibility and control from end to end
- Decipher the biggest challenges and opportunities of the next 12 months with insights into the Brexit reality and future of IT innovations such as Blockchain and AI
Download your copy of the 2019 event agenda by filling in the form to the right >>
Download your copy of the agenda by submitting the form below
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.