View the Event Guide | Clinical Trial Supply Forum
Join us for the 10th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Global Forum in Brussels, Belgium.
To see the full event guide, including session details, confirmed speakers and more, fill in the form to the right >>
Here's what you can expect at the Forum
This year's event is our most interactive yet, featuring deep dive workshops, live polls, panel debates, round table discussions. Along with exclusive key note case studies to ensure that you leave with the industry's best solutions and strategies to transform your clinical trial supply.
- Optimise your Clinical Data management to promote lean end-to-end trial visibility
- Promote patient adherence through the adoption of non-traditional supply models and virtual trials
- Ensure compliance with a review of regulatory requirements for supply chain management and multi-country trials
- Effectively managing change environments and your clinical teams to ensure that people form the basis of your clinical success not weakness
- Outline the critical success factors for external partner management to ensure timeline adherence and efficient supply
- Implement and Analysing the use of IRT systems to drive supply chain efficiency
- Heighten your end to end demand and forecasting planning to avoid over or under supply
Download your copy of the event agenda by filling in the form to the right >>
Download your copy of the agenda by submitting the form below
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.