Novo Nordisk, GS1 and Novartis join together in London in May 2019
The supply of drugs to clinical trials is an essential part of the cycle to ensure delivery to the trials and push drugs to market in the most time and cost effective means possible.
This year we will be welcoming attendees
to Brussels, Belgium for our most interactive and solution
focused CTS forum yet. Featuring workshops, live polls, panel
debates, round table discussions and exclusive key note case studies this event
will ensure you leave with the industry's best solutions and strategies to
transform your clinical trial supply.
This will be facilitated our early confirmed speakers who will be deep diving into the solutions and strategies best to transform your clinical trial supply. Some of their sessions and topics include:
- Janssen and Novo Nordisk will be showcasing their process learnings and optimization guidelines for global supply chain forecasting accuracy and scenario planning.
- GS1 will be delivering a session on ‘Global Standards For Clinical Trial Kit And Component Identification Across The Supply Chain’, working on generating critical process insights with their process and compliance guidelines to ensure end to end clinical data capture and utilization.
- Novartis will be sharing their implementation story and lessons learned to examine the transformative emergence of blockchain technology and its application in the clinical trial supply chain.
- Celgene will be sharing their experiences and key takeaways for assessing the end to end, global impact of product returns and destruction requirements on your supply chain accuracy and mitigate against the unexpected costs incurred.
- MSD will be discussing their leading global comparator sourcing models for cost efficient CTS while considering the impact of emerging geo and political effects that can affect your sourcing model.
We have built on this conference from previous years to deliver a tailored agenda with sessions like these that showcase how CTS 2019 will help you identify the gaps within your clinical trial supply chain and provide innovative solutions. Find out what previous attendees thought below: