Download the agenda | Clinical Trial Supply 2020
In 2020, 24th-26th August, join us for the 10th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Global Forum in Brussels, Belgium.
To see the full event guide, including session details, confirmed speakers and more, fill in the form to the right >>
Here's what you can expect at the Forum in 2020
- Build a flexible communication and coordination strategy across your global network and providers to ensure effective end-to-end clinical trial management
- Scrutinise your implementation of direct to patient models to ensure that your patient centricity is more than just a buzz word and reflects the real needs and challenges of your patient community
- Go beyond your end-to-end clinical trial data collection and hear how advanced analytics, blockchain and AI can unblock your clinical pipeline and radically improve global supply efficiency for a lean and controlled trial network
- Ensure your IRT execution is fit for purpose, flexible and adaptive to your future trial focus with industry insights and unique case studies from 4G Clinical, N-Side and S-Clinica
- Discuss clinical trial data collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency, visibility and control from end to end
- Chart your transition to the ‘clincial trial of the future’ with our exclusive case studies looking into virtual clinical trial models with LEO Pharma and adaptive trial design with TEVA.
Download your copy of the 2020 event agenda by filling in the form to the right >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.