The Cold Chain Global Forum is heading to Boston, October 15-18. Join us for the leading temperature-controlled logistics event by the community, for the community.
Inspirational Keynotes joining us at the event include:
- John Crowley, Chairman & CEO, Amicus Therapeutics
- Shital Parikh Mars, CEO, Progressive Care
- Dean Petkanas, Chairman & CEO, Kannalife Inc. A Phyto-Medical Company
- Chris Wallace, Senior Director, Global Logistics Operations, Celgene International Sàrl
- Lisa Wyman, VP Quality, Acceleron Pharma
- David Kim, Director of Global Logistics, Kite Pharma, a Gilead Company
- Eugenio Filippi, Head of Manufacturing, Purification, Vienna, Austria, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
An EHO is an Exhibit Hall Only pass, which gives you access to our robust Expo Hall filled with solution providers, the Innovation Hub Stage, cocktail reception and more! The pass is free for end users* to join us on September 26 & 27 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
What are some perks you get with an EHO pass?:
- The Expo Hall Welcome Reception with cocktails & entertainment
- Vendor demo drives to get first-hand demonstrations of your potential business partners
- The Innovative Hub Stage sessions across both main conference days
- & much more!
We’re designing an unrivaled program to provide the community – both biotechs and big pharma - of life science supply chain professionals cutting-edge content and actionable takeaways.
View the early event intel flyer and see what’s in store.
The 17th Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston this October. Join us for the most innovative temperature controlled logistics event by the community for the community.
Get a sneak peek at the program and explore the sessions including:
- Patient First Mentality: Create the Culture Vital to Success
- Drones: Deliver Medicine to Those Who Need it Most
- Establishing Short Term Goals and Planning for 2025
- The Temperature Controlled Supply Chains of the Future: Alternative Transportation Energy Sources as Competitive Advantage
No matter where you are on your temperature-controlled logistics journey, ensure that you address the biggest strategic and operational challenges in your end-to-end logistics roadmap in our 3 maturity tracks.
View the Learning Journey Agenda to learn more about the maturity tracks.