Fast Track Your Attendance
Find out who you will meet and learn from this September with our past attendee list!
Have you heard the buzz? The 17th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston! While we're hard at work developing our 2019 program, check out our 2018 Post Show Report to find out what you missed last time around. This short event recap includes:
- Facts & figures from our onsite survey of 100+ supply chain leaders
- Who attended and what they learned
- A sneak peek of what we have planned for the upcoming event
We look forward to seeing you at the 17th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum!
Benefits of Attending:
- 2-hour hard hitting discussion and debate chaired and anchored by one of the big 4 consultancies
- benchmark and find solutions with your peers at the leadership level
- explore various perspectives and closed-door perspectives
The complimentary passes are available to VP level and above pharma executives with “supply chain”, “logistics”, “warehousing”, “distribution” and “quality” job titles.
Your one-stop-shop for justifying your attendance to the 2018 Global Forum, this packet includes:
- Past Attendee List
- Dear Boss Letter
- Registration Form