Fast Track Your Attendance
The Cold Chain Global Forum is heading to Boston, October 15-18. Join us for the leading temperature-controlled logistics event by the community, for the community.
Inspirational Keynotes joining us at the event include:
- John Crowley, Chairman & CEO, Amicus Therapeutics
- Shital Parikh Mars, CEO, Progressive Care
- Dean Petkanas, Chairman & CEO, Kannalife Inc. A Phyto-Medical Company
- Chris Wallace, Senior Director, Global Logistics Operations, Celgene International Sàrl
- Lisa Wyman, VP Quality, Acceleron Pharma
- David Kim, Director of Global Logistics, Kite Pharma, a Gilead Company
- Eugenio Filippi, Head of Manufacturing, Purification, Vienna, Austria, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Find out who you will meet and learn from this September with our past attendee list. Here are a few of our past attendees:
Past Job Titles
- Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Director of Operations
- Director, Supply Chain
- Engineer Lead
- Manager of Global Supply
- Senior Cold Chain Packaging Strategist
- Transportation Manager
- SVP, Supply Chain
- and More
- American Airlines
- Boston Scientific
- Blue Apron
- Erytech Pharma
- FedEx Services
- Hello Fresh
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sonoco Thermosafe
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- and More
Download the full list to see more than 100+ job titles and companies that have attended past Cold Chain Global Forums
Have you heard the buzz? The 17th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston! While we're hard at work developing our 2019 program, check out our 2018 Post Show Report to find out what you missed last time around. This short event recap includes:
- Facts & figures from our onsite survey of 100+ supply chain leaders
- Who attended and what they learned
- A sneak peek of what we have planned for the upcoming event
We’re designing an unrivaled program to provide the community – both biotechs and big pharma - of life science supply chain professionals cutting-edge content and actionable takeaways.
View the early event intel flyer and see what’s in store.
The 17th Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston this October. Join us for the most innovative temperature controlled logistics event by the community for the community.
Get a sneak peek at the program and explore the sessions including:
- Patient First Mentality: Create the Culture Vital to Success
- Drones: Deliver Medicine to Those Who Need it Most
- Establishing Short Term Goals and Planning for 2025
- The Temperature Controlled Supply Chains of the Future: Alternative Transportation Energy Sources as Competitive Advantage
For over a decade, we at Cold Chain Global Forum have been dedicated to connecting and educating supply chain leaders from across the biopharma world from small, biotech startups to publicly traded Big Pharma manufacturers. In an effort to shed light on where the industry is headed in 2019, we surveyed 150+ life sciences logistics leaders on:
- Where they are in their end-to-end temperature controlled supply chain optimization journeys
- Their biggest challenges and strategic priorities
- Top areas of interest when it comes to solution providers and vendors
Below is a summary of what we learned along with expert analysis from our 2019 CCGF advisory board. Enjoy and we look forward to seeing you October 15 - 18 in Boston at the 2019 Cold Chain Global Forum!
With the variety of product lines increasing and the regions companies are shipping to growing, there are a lot of variables to account for when qualifying your shipments. In particular, USA’s vast geography and temperature gradients pose a big challenge for logistics and supply chain professionals. These challenges show direct parallels with the current environment in Brazil. Shipping from South to North Brazil brings about similar road blocks as shipments to distant US regions. These issues can be mitigated through smart supply chain management, streamlines logistics, and open communication with supply chain partners. What you will learn:
- Qualifying solutions that worked for Brazil national operations
- Establish an evaluation tool characterize your shipping lanes by riskiness and discuss solutions to decrease that risk.
- Review best practices for managing your partner relationships, both local & internationally through the use of correct relationship models
- Where does lane qualification fit into your overall supply chain management initiatives? How do you prioritize?
Presentation by: Luiz Barberini, Operations Manager, External Manufacturing Organization Latin America, Bayer Consumer Health
Curious to see who's already signed up to attend Cold Chain GF this October? Download our current attendee list to find out who you can expect to meet at the upcoming event.
No matter where you are on your temperature-controlled logistics journey, ensure that you address the biggest strategic and operational challenges in your end-to-end logistics roadmap in our 3 maturity tracks.
View the Learning Journey Agenda to learn more about the maturity tracks.