Advanced Maturity: Plan for the Future, Engage Next-Generation Technology, and Deal with Global Supply Chains
Understand and leverage cutting edge technologies and next-generation solutions to ensure global supply chains delivery and evolving patient-delivery models.
If this is your key priority, you won’t want to miss these sessions in Boston this year:
- Master Class A: Sea Freight Focus Day
- Blockchain: The Next Frontier in the Fight against Counterfeits?
- Panel Discussion: The Future of Third Party Logistics
- Bust the Myths on Sea Freight: Fiction and Reality in Sea Freight Temperature Controlled Logistics
- Biologics Keynote: Overcoming the Greatest Supply Chain Challenges in the Transit of Cell and Gene Therapy Products
- The Temperature Controlled Supply Chains of the Future: Alternative Transportation Energy Sources as Competitive Advantage
- Standardizing Processes and Solutions Globally to Ensure Global Supply Chain Delivery
- Mitigating Supply Chain Disruption While Ensuring Product Quality in Developing Markets
- IoT: The New Rx for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Extending the Cold Chain with Automated Drone Delivery: A Real Life Operating Case Study
- Embark on a New Tomorrow: Adapt 21st Century Technology in the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Interactive Discussion Groups IoT; Digitize and Connect Vital Functions, Cannabis and Industrial Derived CBD: Navigating the Labyrinths of State and Federal Regulations, Track and Trace: Build Capabilities from 2019 to 2023
Interested in learning more? Email us to request the Advanced Maturity Mini Agenda sent to your inbox.
If you were interested in the Advanced Maturity Mini Agenda, check out the other CCGF Mini Agendas below:
- Early Maturity Mini Agenda
- Mid Maturity Mini Agenda
- End-to-End Temp Controlled Mini Agenda
- Packaging Mini Agenda
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.