Mid Maturity: Optimize, Standardize and Successfully Scale Your Supply Chain
Discover how to further streamline, standardize, and optimize your existing supply chain. Leverage innovation, technology and the IOT to mitigate common issues in your cold chain strategy, framework and operations.
If this is your key priority, you won’t want to miss these sessions in Boston this year:
- C-Suite Perspective on Top Business Challenges: Seeing Global Supply Chains Through to the Last Mile
- Leveraging Data Analytics to Mitigate Risks and Improve Last Mile Logistics
- Establishing a Centre of Excellence to Streamline Global Logistics and Processes
- Moving toward 2023: Regulatory Perspective for Compliance toward Serialization Requirements
- Ensuring that Your Supply Chain is Secure from Cyber Threats
- Safely Transporting Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, Diagnostics, Tissue, Vaccines and Blood Supplies
- Enabling Personalized Medicine through a Flawless Supply Chain
- How Softbox and Merck Developed a Drone Delivery Enabled System to Support Disaster Relief and Disease Outbreaks
- Sanofi Case Study: Shipping Outside Label Claim Versus Shipping per Label Claim
- Interactive Discussion Groups: How to Scale for Growth within Individualized Medicine, Risk Assessments and Simulation Technology, DSCSA/FMD Traceability Challenges and Opportunities
Interested in learning more? Email us to request the Mid Maturity Mini Agenda sent to your inbox.
If you were interested in the Mid Maturity Mini Agenda, check out the other CCGF Mini Agendas below:
- Early Maturity Mini Agenda
- Advanced Maturity Mini Agenda
- End-to-End Temp Controlled Mini Agenda
- Packaging Mini Agenda
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.