Main Conference Day One: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Thursday, October 17th, 2019
9:40 AM POWER PANEL DISCUSSION: Adopting a Patient First Mentality: Create the Culture Vital to Success in Your Temperature Controlled Logistics Supply Chain
Our distinguished panelists are creating a strong culture that puts patients at the front and center of all business decisions. Discover how the culture sets the tone for daily decisions, behaviors and performance in their logistics supply chain.
- Develop a customer first mentality that drives behavioral standards and maintains accountability
- Discover new, more personal ways to connect with patients
- Put the focus on the patient first, offering information, and resources throughout the care journey that helps them better understand their own condition, and more easily find and follow the right treatments
- Improve communication and collaboration across the organization
- Delivering a patient-centric delivery model while ensuring long-term sustainability
4:30 PM CASE STUDY: Mitigating Supply Chain Disruption While Ensuring Product Quality in Developing Markets
This case study will analyze how to mitigate disruptions in your supply chain while maintaining product quality and regulatory compliance in China- a fast-growing market for clinical trials and drug manufacture. The case study will showcase how small-mid pharma companies can overcome these global supply chain risks through innovative solutions and strategies, while at the same time analyzing the importance of collaborative efforts across departments to ensure smooth end-toend distribution.