Conference Opening – Remarks from the Conference Chairperson
Transportation and Logistics Management for the Digital Age
Recent events more than ever have proven the need for a faster and more streamlined approach to the supply chain management. Transportation and logistics management are just one area feeling the disruption of Covid19. In this session, Sivakumar will share strategies to in optimization as well as experience with systems and technologies which will uplift capability. He will share particular first response strategies which can help in the short term now and support your digital journey moving forwards through this crisis.
• Best practice in planning, executing and optimising your logistics operations
• Improving transportation operations efficiency by choosing the most appropriate system and technologies for your business • Getting the system right before taking the cost-reduction conversation to the table
• Steps to supporting your supply chain during crisis where there are competing priorities
Panel discussion: Moving Beyond the Hype in your Digitalisation Journey
This panel discussion will explore successes in the digitalisation journey of many supply chains. Experts will discuss how technological advancements in RPA, IoT and Blockchain may bring benefit to operations. However, the discussion will delve into the realities of such investment and the importance of identifying need and applicability. • Discussing what works and what doesn’t in your business model
• What are the most successful uses of AI and Machine Learning in supply chain?
• Seizing the opportunities of autonomous and electric vehicles – is there potential for realistic competitive advantages in logistics?
• How can RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and IoT applications improve visibility and warehouse management?
• Using Blockchain for real-time tracking and reduction of cost and waste in SCM
How ABInBev is Future Proofing Supply Chain Through Technology and Continuous Improvement
The importance of future proofing your supply chain has become even more evident to companies today following the impact of Covid19. Not only must eneterprises respond now to the challenges being posed, but they must think ahead to how they can ensure continuity in the future. ABInBev are scaling and sustaining continuous performance improvement and in this session they share how:
• Ensuring clarity around common objectives • Aligning and motivating people to achieve results
• Embracing innovative technologies
• Covid19 – new challenges and responses
Timothy De Coster, Associate Director Supply Chain Design APAC, Anheuser-Busch InBev
Conference Closing – Remarks from the Conference Chairperson