Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton St.
Boston, MA 02199
Sheraton Boston Hotel welcomes you with 4-star sophistication, friendly service and an unbeatable location in the heart of the action. Our hotel is nestled in the Back Bay neighborhood of downtown Boston, directly connected to the Prudential Center and the Hynes Convention Center; noteworthy attractions including Newbury Street and Fenway Park are just moments away. Our stylish accommodations feature warm design, cutting-edge technology and our famously comfortable Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience; some are pet-friendly as well. Fuel up for your day in the city with breakfast at Apropos or visit SideBar in the afternoon or evening for a drink and a meal. Our hotel features the largest indoor/outdoor pool in downtown Boston, as well as a fully equipped fitness center and a peaceful on-site spa. Those wishing to host an event can choose between 70,000 square feet of light-filled space, including an expansive ballroom and an outdoor patio. We look forward to exceeding your every expectation.
Group Rate: $319++ per night
Please identify you are part of the IQPC Annual Cold Chain Global Forum group to ensure the special rate. Note that you are eligible for this rate three day prior and three days post the event based on availability. Please make your reservation before Monday August 31st, 2020 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate.
Reservations Phone: 888-625-4988 or 617-236-2000
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.