In planning the 2019 Temperature Controlled Logistics conference, we conducted detailed surveys and research with over 50 senior supply chain and logistics experts from big and small pharmaceutical companies, as well as from consumer industries.
The main question we were looking to answer was: What is the main factor that defines a cost effective, secure, and GDP compliant temperature controlled supply chain that experiences minimal temperature excursions? The overarching answer was clear: Planning. Strengthen your end-to-end supply chain planning, and your temperature controlled logistics will be easier, cheaper, and better.
In recognition of this fact, TCL 2019 took you on a journey from the beginning of your supply chain, to the very end. Our three separate streams looked at:
- Pre-Transportation Planning
- Transportation Execution
- Last Mile and Post-Distribution
Download the agenda to find out what you missed! Pop back soon to see the 2020 Agenda!
In January 2019, more than 500 senior supply chain, logistics, storage, regulation and quality experts from the pharmaceutical industry will once again gather in London for the Temperature Controlled Logsitics Forum, the largest, longest running and most comprehensive pharmaceutical cold chain and ambient logistics conference in Europe.
Capitalise on the knowledge shared by over 60 expert speakers, across 40 ground breaking sessions, within 3 streams that allow you to personalise your agenda, and meet over 60 solution providers who can help with your logistics challenges.
Join us in January to:
- Innovate your supply chain and logistics strategies with new technologies and tactics – hear insight from Pfizer, MSD, Sensitech, Softbox and others
- Implement serious cost reduction strategies for your logistics processes – with tips and tricks from CSL Behring, Dr. Reddy’s, Sanofi Genzyme, Kuehne + Nagel and more
- Secure the integrity of your products by reducing temperature excursions – with quality assurance advice from MSD, GSK, Sanofi Genzyme and others
- Increase the flexibility of your supply chain and logistics strategies to factor in changes with BREXIT, the FMD, weather pattern changes and natural disasters
- Expand your temperature controlled supply chains into emerging markets – with shared experiences from Bayer (Latin America), Getz Pharma (South Asia), AstraZeneca (China) Médecins Sans Frontières (Africa) and more
For more information on the event, contact the team at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7036 1300