At TCL 2018, Roman Mijnhart, Sr. Director Global Supply Chain Quality, Sanofi Genzyme Europe presented "A Global Approach to Reducing Temperature Excursions"
This presentation aims to help you to:
- Identify plans on how to mitigate temperature excursions on a global scale
- Assess intercompany challenges and strategise on how to overcome them, and understand the unique challenges that mergers and acquisitions bring to a global company’s supply chain
- Achieve complete GDP compliance and inspection readiness by understanding the most common oversights and pitfalls across multiple sites
At TCL 2018, Julian Wann, Global Category Lead, Freight and Logistics and Andrew Spencer, Global Category Manager, Freight and Logistics from AstraZeneca presented this case study on "Why AstraZeneca are on Course to Achieve 70% Sea Volume Ratio by 2018".
Download this presentation to:
- Discover how utilising sea freight can better ensure that: product quality is maintained, temperature excursions are reduced, transportation is more sustainable, and supply chain cost are lower
- Examine the strategies that that AstraZeneca have employed in their significant modal shift
- Benchmark your own sea freight strategy with other pharma manufactures