Investment Trends Report Ensuring Ground Level Excellence in Temperature Control 2020
With a rise in precision medicines, high value shipments and emerging shipping routes, global biopharma industry spending on temperature-controlled products is expected to reach $15.7 billion in 2019. To ensure that companies are able to navigate this new product landscape and complex routes in a cost efficient and effective way, they must rely on specialised and trusted partners.
In this report, Pharma IQ explores the current development trends, and how this will affect temperature control and logistics spending in the next 12 to 24 months.
Key benefits of downloading the full report:
- Understand where companies are looking to invest in innovation over the coming year to seek greater insight and oversight on their end-to-end supply chain
- Explore investment opportunities into the implementation of real-time technology to keep up with customer demand, staying ahead of the innovation curve and ensuring better accountability and visibility across the entire supply chain
- Discover how to balance cost, quality and delivery time across shipments
- Equip 3PLs, containers and data loggers with the right information in order to ensure the industry is capable of a strategic transformation in the next 10 years
- Gain a full understanding of the challenges of the supply chain and provide solutions to practically advance the industry past these current hurdles
Download the full report now >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.