At TCL 2018, Roman Mijnhart, Sr. Director Global Supply Chain Quality, Sanofi Genzyme Europe presented "A Global Approach to Reducing Temperature Excursions"
This presentation aims to help you to:
- Identify plans on how to mitigate temperature excursions on a global scale
- Assess intercompany challenges and strategise on how to overcome them, and understand the unique challenges that mergers and acquisitions bring to a global company’s supply chain
- Achieve complete GDP compliance and inspection readiness by understanding the most common oversights and pitfalls across multiple sites
At TCL 2018, Julian Wann, Global Category Lead, Freight and Logistics and Andrew Spencer, Global Category Manager, Freight and Logistics from AstraZeneca presented this case study on "Why AstraZeneca are on Course to Achieve 70% Sea Volume Ratio by 2018".
Download this presentation to:
- Discover how utilising sea freight can better ensure that: product quality is maintained, temperature excursions are reduced, transportation is more sustainable, and supply chain cost are lower
- Examine the strategies that that AstraZeneca have employed in their significant modal shift
- Benchmark your own sea freight strategy with other pharma manufactures
Conference Presentation: Temperature Controlled Distribution Partnership and Technology Working Together
We had the pleasure to welcome Luiz Alberto Barberini, Head of External Manufacturing, LatAm, Bayer at last year's Temperature Controlled Logistics Conference last year. Here he discusses why Brazil’s vast geography and lacking infrastructure pose a unique challenge for logistics professionals. He delved deeper into how these issues can be mitigated through smart supply chain management, streamlines logistics, and open communication with supply chain partners. He looked into establishing a governance model that strives to minimise stress in the relationship and create value.
Saddam Huq, Senior Manager Quality for Distribution & Cold Chain Management at GSK Vaccines analysed the pros and cons of the 4PL model to determine if it’s right for your company. He further assesses the various models available in the current market to select the best fit for you. Discover opportunities that can drive your supply chain efficiencies forward with the 4PL model.
Neil Piper, Solution’s Consultant, GS1 UK provided his insights at the Temperature Controlled Logistics conference and shared how GS1’s global standards can effectively operate as a GDP toolkit, provided real-life examples of how standards can be used to strengthen regulatory compliance and looked to develop best-practice GDP compliance strategy.
We were delighted to welcome Hashim Ahmed, Supply Chain Operations Manager, GlaxoSmithKline to the Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit, which took place last year in London. In this session, he presented his expert insights into the investigation of deviations. We are pleased to announce that we are able to share the conference presentation with you today.