Along with the new location, we have plenty of new themes, presentations, and speakers to get excited about. Here’s a sneak-peak:
- An agenda for industry experts led by the industry: Our advisory board members include representatives from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Teva, MSD, Vifor Pharma, Sanofi & Celgene – this year’s forum is 100% geared towards what you need to know now. Practical, tangible and solution driven
- A complete focus on Ensuring Ground Level Excellence: With a mission to ensure that you leave with strategies and solutions for your current challenges, every keynote presentation and case study has practical takeaways to implement now not in 5 years time
- A showcase on the realities of new technologies: With a series of industry and expert lead case studies and interactive session formats – the latest and greatest technologies in the temperature controlled logistics space will be discussed, debated and dissected so you can see if they are right for your company!
- Engagement from all of your TCL and Supply Chain stakeholders: With the perspectives from QA, Regulatory Affairs, Distribution Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Freight Forwarders, Vendors and Network Leads, if you want to break down your internal silos and engage with the whole decision making unit next year’s forum is the environment for you!
Stay tuned for the 2020 brochure to be released in a few weeks, however, for now, please reflect back at last year's sessions and speakers >>
Ahead of his participation in the Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit 2019, Pharma IQ spoke exclusively to Saddam Huq, Global QA Senior Manager, Distribution & Cold Chain, GSK Vaccines about temperature excursions on a global scale and managing the risks associated with different regions, freight types and the challenges of data management.
The future of the pharma logistics sector will be characterised by solutions that are software driven rather than hardware driven. In this article, with insights from Amy Shortman, Founder and CEO of ASC Associates Ltd we will explore how the latest technologies will affect the sector, including:
• How new technologies will bridge communication between all parties and stakeholders in the supply chain
• What real time and predictive software systems mean for temperature excursion management
• How IoT and blockchain will shape a touchless, wireless, and secure logistics operation offering an ‘immutable level of traceability’ for products