27th-30th 2020 January | Crowne Plaza Dusseldorf - Neuss, Dusseldorf
Why you should attend the conference:
- An agenda for industry experts led by the industry: Our advisory board members include representatives from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Teva, MSD, Vifor Pharma, Sanofi & Celgene
- A complete focus on Ensuring Ground Level Excellence: With a mission to ensure that you leave with strategies and solutions for your current challenges, learn practical takeaways to implement now not in 5 years time
- A showcase on the realities of new technologies: A series of industry and expert lead case studies and interactive session formats – the latest technologies in the temperature control and logistics space will be discussed
- Engagement from all of your TCL and Supply Chain stakeholders: The perspectives from QA, Regulatory Affairs, Distribution Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Freight Forwarders, Vendors and Network Leads
Stay tuned for the 2020 brochure to be released in a few weeks, however, for now, please take a look at the preliminary agenda outline by completing the form to your right >>
Ahead of his participation in the Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit 2019, Pharma IQ spoke exclusively to Saddam Huq, Global QA Senior Manager, Distribution & Cold Chain, GSK Vaccines about temperature excursions on a global scale and managing the risks associated with different regions, freight types and the challenges of data management.
The future of the pharma logistics sector will be characterised by solutions that are software driven rather than hardware driven. In this article, with insights from Amy Shortman, Founder and CEO of ASC Associates Ltd we will explore how the latest technologies will affect the sector, including:
• How new technologies will bridge communication between all parties and stakeholders in the supply chain
• What real time and predictive software systems mean for temperature excursion management
• How IoT and blockchain will shape a touchless, wireless, and secure logistics operation offering an ‘immutable level of traceability’ for products
Download the 2019 sample attendee list to see who was at the previous event and get an idea of who to expect in 2020
Conference Presentation: Temperature Controlled Distribution Partnership and Technology Working Together
We had the pleasure to welcome Luiz Alberto Barberini, Head of External Manufacturing, LatAm, Bayer at last year's Temperature Controlled Logistics Conference last year. Here he discusses why Brazil’s vast geography and lacking infrastructure pose a unique challenge for logistics professionals. He delved deeper into how these issues can be mitigated through smart supply chain management, streamlines logistics, and open communication with supply chain partners. He looked into establishing a governance model that strives to minimise stress in the relationship and create value.
Saddam Huq, Senior Manager Quality for Distribution & Cold Chain Management at GSK Vaccines analysed the pros and cons of the 4PL model to determine if it’s right for your company. He further assesses the various models available in the current market to select the best fit for you. Discover opportunities that can drive your supply chain efficiencies forward with the 4PL model.
Neil Piper, Solution’s Consultant, GS1 UK provided his insights at the Temperature Controlled Logistics conference and shared how GS1’s global standards can effectively operate as a GDP toolkit, provided real-life examples of how standards can be used to strengthen regulatory compliance and looked to develop best-practice GDP compliance strategy.