Post Show Report
Following the Temperature Controlled Logistics 2019 Conference, we bring you the key takeaways from four days of sessions on the entire end to end supply chain.
We share insights from:
- MSD on quality management from a centre of excellence,
- Genepharma on establishing responsibility in last mile distribution,
- GSK on investigating temperature deviations, and,
- Novo Nordisk on key challenges when transitioning from air to sea
And offer exclusive case studies on:
- Astra Zeneca's new rial line into China,
- Grunenthal's automated receipt process, and
- Allergan's temperature controlled roll out in France
This report gives you a snapshot of the biggest talking points in the temperature controlled logistics industry for 2020 and beyond.
Complete the form to view the full post show report.