Following the Temperature Controlled Logistics 2019 Conference, we bring you the key takeaways from four days of sessions on the entire end to end supply chain.
We share insights from:
- MSD on quality management from a centre of excellence,
- Genepharma on establishing responsibility in last mile distribution,
- GSK on investigating temperature deviations, and,
- Novo Nordisk on key challenges when transitioning from air to sea
And offer exclusive case studies on:
- Astra Zeneca's new rial line into China,
- Grunenthal's automated receipt process, and
- Allergan's temperature controlled roll out in France
This report gives you a snapshot of the biggest talking points in the temperature controlled logistics industry for 2020 and beyond.
Complete the form to view the full post show report.
Maintaining GDP compliance whilst ensuring cost efficiency throughout the supply chain can often be challenging; selecting the right partners and solutions, and managing them effectively, is critical in order to avoid unnecessary expenditure from the planning stages right through to the last mile.
With insights from over 50 TCL industry professionals, this report will allow you to compare what your peers think about:
- Which areas of the supply chain are the least cost effective
- The most important considerations when selecting supply chain partners
- What new technologies have the potential to uncover efficiencies in supply chain management