Discover where companies are looking to invest in innovation over the coming year
Global biopharma industry spending on temperature-controlled products is expected to reach $15.7 billion in 2019. To ensure that companies are able to navigate this new product landscape and complex routes in a cost efficient and effective way, they must rely on specialised and trusted partners.
In this report, Pharma IQ reached out to pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical device manufactures and logistics
providers to discover what industry trends that will affect temperature control
and logistics spending in the next 12 to 24 months.
Move your business forward with Temperature Control and Logistics 2020
Over three days, we provide you with a platform to showcase your solution to 400+ senior decision makers at a time when they are most engaged and looking for new ideas to address their current business challenges.
Download the Business Development pack to find out
- Who attends
- Why you should sponsor
- Sponsorship opportunities
Not a fan of forms?
No worries, simply request a copy of the Business Development pack by emailing email@example.com
For the 18th year running, Pharma IQs Temperature Controlled Logistics Forum will bring together over 500 senior supply chain, logistics, storage, regulation and quality experts from the pharmaceutical industry.
Download the delegate list to see who will be joining us at the longest running and most comprehensive pharmaceutical cold chain and ambient logistics conference in Europe.
For any questions about the event and how you can get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
27th-30th 2020 January | Crowne Plaza Dusseldorf - Neuss, Dusseldorf
Why you should attend the conference:
- An agenda for industry experts led by the industry: Our advisory board members include representatives from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Teva, MSD, Vifor Pharma, Sanofi & Celgene
- A complete focus on Ensuring Ground Level Excellence: With a mission to ensure that you leave with strategies and solutions for your current challenges, learn practical takeaways to implement now not in 5 years time
- A showcase on the realities of new technologies: A series of industry and expert lead case studies and interactive session formats – the latest technologies in the temperature control and logistics space will be discussed
- Engagement from all of your TCL and Supply Chain stakeholders: The perspectives from QA, Regulatory Affairs, Distribution Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Freight Forwarders, Vendors and Network Leads
Stay tuned for the 2020 brochure to be released in a few weeks, however, for now, please take a look at the preliminary agenda outline by completing the form to your right >>
Download the 2019 sample attendee list to see who was at the previous event and get an idea of who to expect in 2020
Download the Temperature Control and Logistics 2020 floor plan to see who has already secured their place and available space on the exhibition floor.
Download the 2019 Draft Agenda for an early look at confirmed speakers and topics!
Maritime Executive - CASE STUDY: Why AstraZeneca are on Course to Achieve 70% Sea Volume Ratio by 2018
At TCL 2018, Julian Wann, Global Category Lead, Freight and Logistics and Andrew Spencer, Global Category Manager, Freight and Logistics from AstraZeneca presented this case study on "Why AstraZeneca are on Course to Achieve 70% Sea Volume Ratio by 2018".
Download this presentation to:
- Discover how utilising sea freight can better ensure that: product quality is maintained, temperature excursions are reduced, transportation is more sustainable, and supply chain cost are lower
- Examine the strategies that that AstraZeneca have employed in their significant modal shift
- Benchmark your own sea freight strategy with other pharma manufactures