For the 18th year running, Pharma IQs Temperature Controlled Logistics Forum will bring together over 500 senior supply chain, logistics, storage, regulation and quality experts from the pharmaceutical industry.
Download the delegate list to see who will be joining us at the longest running and most comprehensive pharmaceutical cold chain and ambient logistics conference in Europe.
For any questions about the event and how you can get involved, email us at email@example.com
Download the 2019 sample attendee list to see who was at the previous event and get an idea of who to expect in 2020
27th-30th 2020 January | Crowne Plaza Dusseldorf - Neuss, Dusseldorf
Why you should attend the conference:
- An agenda for industry experts led by the industry: Our advisory board members include representatives from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Teva, MSD, Vifor Pharma, Sanofi & Celgene
- A complete focus on Ensuring Ground Level Excellence: With a mission to ensure that you leave with strategies and solutions for your current challenges, learn practical takeaways to implement now not in 5 years time
- A showcase on the realities of new technologies: A series of industry and expert lead case studies and interactive session formats – the latest technologies in the temperature control and logistics space will be discussed
- Engagement from all of your TCL and Supply Chain stakeholders: The perspectives from QA, Regulatory Affairs, Distribution Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Freight Forwarders, Vendors and Network Leads
Stay tuned for the 2020 brochure to be released in a few weeks, however, for now, please take a look at the preliminary agenda outline by completing the form to your right >>
Download the 2019 Draft Agenda for an early look at confirmed speakers and topics!
Maritime Executive - CASE STUDY: Why AstraZeneca are on Course to Achieve 70% Sea Volume Ratio by 2018
At TCL 2018, Julian Wann, Global Category Lead, Freight and Logistics and Andrew Spencer, Global Category Manager, Freight and Logistics from AstraZeneca presented this case study on "Why AstraZeneca are on Course to Achieve 70% Sea Volume Ratio by 2018".
Download this presentation to:
- Discover how utilising sea freight can better ensure that: product quality is maintained, temperature excursions are reduced, transportation is more sustainable, and supply chain cost are lower
- Examine the strategies that that AstraZeneca have employed in their significant modal shift
- Benchmark your own sea freight strategy with other pharma manufactures