Pre-Conference Workshop Day
Monday, January 27th, 2020
IoT, Blockchain, Advanced Analytics, digital transformation, process 4.0 – buzzwords or supply chain blockbusters?
In the race for lean, global and end to end logistics networks the latest industry adoption craze continues to centre
around digitalisation of the supply chain but this interactive workshop will look at where the global pharma logistics
industry is – and where these buzz words can actually be operationalised when you get back to the office!
Attend this workshop to:
- Discuss the operationalisation of future technologies within the current logistics and supply chain paradigm – where are we now and what is holding us back?
- Brainstorm how to predict disparate variables in your logistics and SC planning – and how to leverage these findings to mitigate weakness in global supply
- Discover what practical processes you can put in place now to ensure your supply chain is future-proof
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, January 28th, 2020
• Examine what ‘industry transformation,’ ‘process excellence’ and ‘industry 4.0’ actually means for a variety of manufacturers
• Identify the biggest operational challenges in efficient global logistics at the moment including the effect of Brexit
and other socio-political challenges
• Discuss solutions and strategies to move past these hurdles
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, January 29th, 2020
• Hear how AstraZeneca are developing a global standard for shipping qualification and the hurdles so far
• Examine how they are accounting for the specific requirements of their current and new bio products – and how this has led to process adaptations