Monday, January 28th, 2019
Transporting your temperature sensitive products around the world is a risky business. There are so many points where things can go wrong, especially when transporting to emerging markets. With increasing opportunities to commercialize pharmaceutical products around the world, setting up new lanes successfully can lead to significant revenue growth. A robust and thorough risk assessment is imperative to ensure your products are secure throughout your entire end-to-end supply chain, and GDP compliance is adhered to. Selecting the right packaging for a lane can mean the difference between a shipment arriving safely or not, the Virtual Cold Chain makes this transparent.
Attend this workshop to:
- See if a prequalified box is really fit for reality
- Develop your current risk management and shipment monitoring strategies– what are your current risk management & monitoring processes?
- See the difference between risk numbers and a digital virtual cold chain approach, which computes temperature excursions
- Discover how to establish new lanes with a transparent data driven approach protected by passive boxes, thermal covers
- Use the Virtual Cold Chain to find the reasons for temperature excursions
- Learn how power offs of ocean container can affect your product
- Improve the operational efficiency or your risk assessments and focus on continuous improvements
- Manage risk across completely different temperature zones on the same journey with optimized packaging
- Create powerful lane risk assessments for your routes by combining supplier information with climate data and flight data
- Understand how to use weather forecasts for dynamic packaging to reduce the risk of excursions