Tamper Verification Factsheets
"In February this year, the European Parliament and Council published an amended version of the Falsified Medicines Directive, which outlines the new mandatory characteristics of security features on packaging for medicinal products for human use. To meet these guidelines, Essentra has launched a new range of labels to meet the new guidelines"(1).
Essentra digitally prints unique item-level serialisation from externally supplied data, negating the need for customers to set up and manage print in-house. In this guildbook you can find more information on the new tamper verification solutions Essentra provides.
Tamper verification can be added by sealing carton access points either via glue or using a label such as fibre tear, void release or frangible.
In these factsheets you will find information on:
- Tamper Verification – Fibre-Tear Labels
- Tamper Verification – Frangible Film Labels
- Tamper Verification – Glued Cartons
- Serialized Carton and Label Solutions
- Tamper Verification – Void-Release Labels
Quality control ensures the correct and appropriate data management system serialisations are printed without duplication, with post-print checks to confirm readability. Used serialisations are recorded and a report provided to satisfy the downstream data management requirement of our customers.
Other Features and Benefits found in this guidebook:
- Overt and covert authentication technology available
- Minimises impact of serialisation on packing lines