Cool Chain Excellence Awards Returns in 2013
IQPC and Cold Chain IQ have announced the return of the prestigious Cool Chain Excellence Awards to be held at next years Cool Chain Logistics Europe event.
The Cool Chain Logistics Europe Excellence Awards have been designed to highlight key achievements made within companies and within the cold chain industry that produce outstanding results and furthers the definition of best practice.
The Awards to be presented are:
Innovation in Quality Distribution
- Novelty, pursuit of entrepreneurship and industry best practice
- Technical excellence, content, validity and applicability
- Excellence in efficiency or improvements (cost cutting, improvement docs, service levels, patient safety, reduced risk, streamlined processes, etc)
- Impact to company, business or end user
Life Science Logistic Partner of the Year
- Impact, realized benefits to client company, business and organisation (cost reduction, patient safety, reduced risk, streamlined processes)
- Communication, responsiveness, proactive behaviour and overall service levels
- Commitment to pursuit of excellence and industry best practice
The 2012 Winners:
Winner of the Life Science Logistic Partner of the Year Award:
Kuehne+Nagel - Global Cold Chain Training to Improve Patient Safety
Winner of the Innovation in Quality Distribution Award:
Envirotainer - Advanced Air Freight Active Container for all Temperature Ranges
The 2011 Winners:
Winner of Best Temperature Control Logistics Project:
Frigo-Trans GmbH - Tailor-made Logistic Concepts
Winner of Best Quality, Qualification or Risk Management Project:
ELPRO - Developing a new Datalogger Method
Voting stats before the conference in January, the cool chain community will have the opportunity to vote on the 2013 Excellence Award nominees both online and on-site at the Cool Chain Logistics Europe 2013 conference.
IQPC Ltd - IQPC has an established reputation for delivering the highest standard of industry specific conferences, seminars and internal training programmes. We aim to keep business executives up-to date with the forefront of their industries’ trends, technological developments and regulatory landscape.
For any more information please contact the Cold Chain IQ team on +44 (0)20 7368 9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org