11th Annual Cold Chain, GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum
After a hugely successful move to Chicago in 2012 with record setting attendance, IQPC’s 11th Annual Cold Chain & Temperature Management Global Forum has been scheduled to return to Chicago September 30th – October 4th. The Global Forum will examine the modern cold chain – including all temperature range products and their regulatory requirements – as well as evolving sectors such as Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Generics, APIs, Clinical and Biologics and cell therapies.
Temperature control and sensitive handling are fundamental requirements of most life sciences products today. Join over 650+ industry stakeholders and learn about the latest developments affecting regulatory compliance, best practices, costs, innovative solutions and technology developments.
What's New For 2013
- International Focus Day: BRIC Countries
- Innovative Technology Demo Drive
- Global Compliance: Regulator, Industry and Supporting Agencies Perspectives
- Global Logistics Case Studies
- Re-Usable, “Green”, Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective Packaging
- Supply Chain Integrity
- Stability Management & Supply Chain Data
- Quality Distribution & Risk Management
- Supply Chain Security & Tracking