Serialization and Data Management: Data-On and Data-Out Considerations
Or if you're already a Cold Chain IQ member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
The live webinar, hosted by industry experts Thierry Protas (Videojet) and Luc Vallancourt (Optel Vision), is the second and final webinar about data management requirements deriving from serialization regulations in Europe and the United States.
Firstly, the “Data On” piece will be discussed:
- How is the data collected and transformed into a code (quick recap of previous webinar)
- What pieces of information derive from the serialization process (which pieces of data need to be handled)
- How does the printer transmit the data-out
Secondly the “Data Out” piece will be examined:
- What are the communication protocol requirements and what are the differences between Europe and USA
- How does the communication take place among Level 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 of a plant (Production plant, data base, production line)
- What happens with the data? Different options for how to handle data
- Data repository requirements
- Best practices to assure data integrity
- Future differences in data management and communication requirements
Attend for the following benefits:
Thierry Protas is the Global Pharma Director for Videojet, who recently joined the company. Thierry has spent the last 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry within different organizations. He began in automation, working with major pharmaceutical OEMs, then moving to the coding industry as a CO2 laser expert, where pharmaceutical end users were his key focus. Thierry then became heavily involved in pharmaceutical brand protection, providing customers with multiple solutions to counterfeiting.
Luc Vaillancourt's 20+ years of experience in IT solutions as well as business and market intelligence have given him a thorough understanding of customer needs and how IT solutions can be applied to create real benefits. Luc works closely with pharmaceutical customers and product development specialists to define an appropriate roadmap and features that provide distinctive value. Luc is a graduate of Laval University in Quebec City, Canada.