Serialization: From Compliance Needs To Business Benefits
Global pharmaceutical companies lose an estimated $75 billion annually to prescription drug counterfeits — not including costs of diminished brand value.
Impending government regulations will require comprehensive serialization not just in manufacturing facilities, but also across the supply chain.
In this webinar Rockwell Automation offers the opportunity to discuss important aspects related to the adoption of a serialization and aggregation solution, including
- Identification of the key areas of a serialization strategy able to satisfy current and coming legislations.
- Criteria for evaluation of a Serialization solution (scalability, integrability, data management, remote support, etc.)
- Best practice to ensure an effective implementation across all the levels.
- Integration with level 4 and 5: technical complexity, data management and the impact on the supply chain infrastructure.
The session will then enter a deeper analysis of the benefits available beyond compliance:
- Why serialization is an added value driver for business optimization.
- The value brought by seamless interoperability from automation layer to MES, ERP and Cloud.
- The visibility and contextualized information for better and data driven decision making.
The webinar will close with examples of customers successful implementations, related challenges and results.