Top lessons learned from 10 years in pharma artwork and labelling
Or if you're already a Cold Chain IQ member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Artwork and labelling management systems are the only way to comply with regulations in a repeatable and secure manner, lowering your risk of recall and increasing patient safety.
However, deploying an enterprise system is an enormous effort, not only in financial resource, but in time as well.
In this session, Esko’s Mike Baird reviews best practices gleaned from years of successful deployments in global pharmaceutical companies so you can avoid the pitfalls and reap the benefits.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn about artwork management trends and best practices
- Improve total life-cycle quality, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction to enhance brand image and market position
- Find out how to react quickly to regulatory changes and competitive pressures
- Avoid typical pitfalls experienced by global pharmaceutical organizations and discover how they worked through those challenges
- Content and copy management, creation of artwork, quality assurance & control
- Learn how Esko can help you maintain packaging quality & consistency across product lines to avoid product recalls
“[Our packaging and labelling management system] helps us make decisions, enabling us to reduce time to market and eliminate errors which are detected before they reach a critical stage”.
—Agusti Merce, Product Operations Planning Manager, Almirall