We sat down and spoke with with Rey Chern, Director, Engineering, Amgen; Lisa Sykes, Director of Quality Operations and Sterile Network, Merck; Bernard McGarvey, Senior Engineering Advisor, Eli Lilly and Company; Dan Mirica, Former Head of Global Logistics, Lonza Biologics; & Henrik Fröjdh, Associate Director Supply Chain Management, Merck & Co. on:
- Temperature-controlled industry
- The biggest disruptive technologies
- Collaboration within the industry
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the video link sent to you via email.
Claude Jolicoeur, Director of Regulatory Affairs, McKesson met with us at our Annual event and discussed McKesson’s temperature controlled supply chain journey including:
- Collaboration with carriers to keep temperatures within source conditions
- Challenges with the last mile & saving cost in quality investments
- Needs from data logging and RFID technology
Email email@example.com to request an emailed copy of the video.
We sat down with Dan Mirica, Former Head of Logistics, Lonza Biologics and discussed:
- blockchain applications for the pharma supply chain
- challenges with drone implementation
- the emergence of self driving trucks in Europe