Stay Cool - Everything You Wanted to Know about Thermal Covers ...but Were Afraid to Ask
A panel of global experts uncover the facts behind breathable triple-action protection
Air cargo covers are now an essential part of any pharma shipper’s armoury when it comes to temperature control. But their use is still surrounded by a host of misconceptions and prejudices. A panel of experts from DuPont unravel the mysteries of cargo covers with answers to your questions and some thought-provoking insights and tips on how to get the best results from low-mass passive protection.
Answers to your burning questions including:
• When single-layer, breathable, cargo covers are an appropriate solution
• What is wrong with many conventional cargo cover solutions
• What are the real causes of temperature excursions
• What cold temperature performance can be expected from a cargo cover
• How you can minimize your product qualification and GDP compliance costs
• Why perishable cargo needs to breathe
• How you can improve your product security
• What technical developments are taking place in cargo covers
Webinar registrants will learn how to use low-bulk, high performance cargo covers to their maximum advantage with many benefits in terms of cost, time, temperature control, hygiene and security.
Business Development Manager , Tyvek® Air Cargo Covers
Malik joined DuPont in 1990 with a chemical engineering Diploma from Karlsruhe university after 3 years in the aircraft industry. He has worked in several technical, marketing, sales and business assignments serving industries including construction, filtration, medical packaging and home furnishings. He currently has a business development role with DuPont Protection Technologies, with a focus on protective applications for the Cool Chain. He leads the market development of the Tyvek® air cargo cover business in EMEA and he is a serving board member of the Cool Chain Association (CCA)
National Account Manager
Or if you're already a Cold Chain IQ member, sign in below to download.
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.