[Webinar] Everything you need to know about the Russian serialization requirements
How to be compliant in time for the 2020 deadline
This webinar will cover the full scope of the serialization requirements in Russia, including all mandatory labeling requirements for 2019 and 2020
In recent years, the serialization landscape has undergone drastic change, with a number of new regulations coming into force. This has drastically impacted operations for many pharmaceutical companies.
There are still new changes on the horizon, with one of the most complex regulations quickly approaching from Russia.
By 2020, all pharmaceutical companies distributing in Russia must have complete unit and batch level traceability.
Considering the length of time needed to implement changes, if companies want to be compliant in time for the deadline and continue their current distribution strategy they must prepare now.
Over the course of this webinar, Mark Davison, Vice President of International Business at rfxcel will share:
- Insight into the full scope of the serialization requirements in Russia
- The mandatory labelling requirements to meet in 2019 and 2020
- What you need to do now in order to be compliant by the deadline
You will walk away with answers to key questions, such as:
- How should I prioritize efforts for each drug line to ensure compliance?
- How should you navigate the new reporting system?
- How can you best manage the complexities of this serialization project?
To limit the impact on your distribution strategy when this regulation comes into force, use this webinar to kick-start your preparations and understand how these changes will affect you.
Secure your place now!