Packaging & Labeling for Life Sciences Ebook
This comprehensive, 75 page ebook contains a curated collection of past presentations, articles + whitepapers that explore that latest thinking when it comes to the packaging, labeling and serialization of life sciences products. Review and enjoy some of our top packaging related content from 2018 such as:
- 3 Areas Holding Back Optimized Packaging Processes
- Case Studies on Bulk Reusable Packaging and Real-Time Asset Tracking Technologies
- The Case for Fully Standardized Packaging Vendor Qualification Requirements
- Authentication in pharmaceuticals: a 5-step risk assessment strategy
- Update on DSCSA and Global Serialization Requirements: Risks and the Go Forward
Includes past presentations by:
- Jennifer Antonetti, Sr. Supervisor Global Distribution Packaging & Shipping Qualification, Biogen
- Craig Vermeyen, Senior Manager, Packaging Engineering, Kite Pharma
- Brian Files, Former Director of Regulatory Compliance & Policy, CVS Health
If you would like a copy of the eBook sent directly to you, please contact us here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.