[Report] Temperature Controlled Logistics 2020: Everything you need to know
Tangible take homes throughout your end to end temperature controlled logistics journey
Following the Temperature Controlled Logistics 2019 conference, we bring you the key takeaways from four days of sessions on the entire end to end supply chain.
We share insights from:
- MSD on quality management from a centre of excellence,
- Genepharma on establishing responsibility in last mile distribution,
- GSK on investigating temperature deviations, and,
- Novo Nordisk on key challenges when transitioning from air to sea
And offer exclusive case studies on:
- Astra Zeneca's new rial line into China,
- Grunenthal's automated receipt process, and
- Allergan's temperature controlled roll out in France
This report gives you a snapshot of the biggest talking points in the temperature controlled logistics industry for 2020 and beyond.
Sign up now to read the full report.
And find out more about the Temperature Controlled Logistics Conference 2020, taking place in Dusseldorf, Germany!