Agenda: 2013 Cool Chain Logistics Europe Conference
Europe’s Biggest Cool Chain and Temperature Controlled Logistics Conference
Cold Chain Conference: Cool Chain Logistics Europe, the most established European event, brings together more than 450 of the industry’s leading logistics, quality and supply chain professionals to share ideas, case studies and future strategies.
The cold chain conference is designed to examine the evolving regulatory landscape, latest temperature control technology developments and how to ensure complete supply chain visibility.
The upcoming EMA requirements for a controlled room temperature supply chain for ‘ambient’ products are well known but how are you preparing for this? The meeting will be providing a whole morning as a platform for you to discuss and learn;
- How to apply the principles of temperature control to ambient 15-25o C products
- Ensure cost control whilst maintaining quality
- What the alternative packaging and thermal systems are
What’s new for Cool Chain Logistics Summit 2013
- Full day stream focused on supply chain integrity and security, ensure complete visibility throughout supply chain and an update on latest research into the impact of x-ray on biologicals
- Dedicated sessions to address the issues specific to small and mid-sized companies – most importantly, cost effective shipping for small batches
- Spotlight on Latin America with Humberto Laserna, Pfizer, Peru
- Perfecting relationships and communications with 3rd party collaborations to ensure a smooth supply chain
- Protecting your cool chain at API manufacturing and beyond
Download the Agenda to learn more about the Summit and the full Speaker line up