Introducing Peli BioThermal LLC - The Global Name in Cold Chain
Industry Leaders Pelican Products, Minnesota Thermal Science and Cool Logistics Have Joined Forces to Form a Global Temperature Controlled Packaging Division
Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting has announced the re-branding of its global temperature controlled packaging division, Peli BioThermal LLC, which took effect on October 1, 2014.
The new Peli BioThermal™ brand integrates two recently acquired companies, Minnesota Thermal Science (MTS) and Cool Logistics, into an international powerhouse with the broadest range of passive temperature controlled packaging options including a rapidly expanding global network of asset management service solutions. The new division boasts the largest global sales, distribution and customer service support capability in the life science industry. It also provides the highest concentration of talent, resources and customizable solutions to accommodate any thermal shipper requirements.
"Nowhere else in the industry will you find such depth of knowledge, technology and solutions in temperature controlled packaging," said Lyndon Faulkner, President and CEO of Pelican Products. "Peli BioThermal also offers our customers the benefits of a company that operates on a global scale and protects all you value by quickly and safely delivering life-saving material to where needed, when needed."
Peli BioThermal’s full suite of products and services offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood supplies. These include:
· Credo Cube™, Credo DuraCUBE™ and PROMED™ – Reusable thermal cases that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
· Credo XTREME™ - a full and half pallet (durable hard shell) of the Credo Cube which holds 406 and 890 liters and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
· CREDO ProEnvision™ - Next generation asset management software
· SHERPA™ - Robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions from a sector leading global supplier
· CHRONOS ADVANCE™- arange of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilizing advanced insulation and phase change materials.
· COOLPALL™ - a high performance single-use bulk freight forwarding solution taken to the next level, designed as a flat pack, easily assembled product.
To learn more visit http://www.pelibiothermal.com
Pelican Products, Inc. is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
About Pelican BioThermal
Pelican BioThermal LLC offers the widest range of temperature controlled transport solutions in the world. Their products ensure that delicate biological materials arrive intact and effective, despite exterior environments. Pelican BioThermal is dedicated to fulfilling the complex needs of the global healthcare industry. The company’s customers benefit from their extensive expertise in ensuring that temperature stability is maintained throughout the distribution chain. Pelican BioThermal also offers a complete range of services and software to support end-to-end temperature controlled packaging asset management. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli BioThermal Limited. For more information visit http://www.mnthermalscience.com/ or http://www.cool-logistics.com/.
Media Contact: Pelican Products, Inc., Sharon Ward, 310.326.4700, ext. 1434, email@example.com
All trademarks are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc., its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.