ShockWatch, Inc. and Infitrak, Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership to Offer Cold Chain Management and Intelligent Monitoring Solutions
DALLAS, Texas and IQPC Chicago, IL (Sept 25, 2012) — ShockWatch, today announced an agreement to couple their advanced temperature indicators and recorders with industry leading cold chain services. The resulting partnership will provide a one-stop-shop for customers in food, pharmaceutical, life science and other related industries to not only monitor facilities, vehicles and cargo, but also provide cold chain analysis and compliance support for customers.
Through the agreement, ShockWatch and Infitrak will develop and execute plans for customers to comply with Good Distribution Practices (GDPs) and meet cold chain management requirements. Using current regulations and guidance, the companies will evaluate current methods where risk may be present, identify deficiencies, and propose remediation. By integrating this approach with industry leading indicators and recorders, customers will be provided enhancements to quality systems that are cost-effective and compliant.
The new service offering includes, but is not limited to:
- Storage & Transport Temperature Mapping to document temperatures within trailers, warehouses and transport containers where temperature sensitive products are stored or shipped.
- Regulatory compliance gap analysis designed to identify government regulations and guidelines that apply to a company, and to identify near term any regulations and guidelines due to be implemented.
- Shipping studies to document the environmental hazards to which products may be exposed inside your distribution system.
- Packaging design and testing provides assesses and qualifies your existing systems, or work with you to design new and improved packaging methods.
- Qualification and validationservices include protocol development and execution, testing and equipment parameters and reporting.
- Product Calibration of TrekView temperature data recorders
Additional consulting services include developing and supporting validated SOPs and systems, identifying ways products can be monitored to minimize temperature excursions, and set up alerts to ensure prompt corrective action.
‘’Infitrak is a leader in GDP, Cold Chain Compliance and Intelligent Monitoring and ShockWatch is a leader in the innovation and optimization of logistics and cold chain risk management systems. Our combine offering to the market includes technical and regulatory compliance services, real-time monitoring solutions for equipment, facilities and in transport, data logger portal, temperature indicators and recorders and packaging design and qualification. With both companies joining their expertise and products, it offers a unique portal to the market where customers will have access to deep expertise and innovative solutions,’’ said Jean Bêdard, President and CEO for Infitrak.
"Combining the expertise of these two best in class companies is exactly what the industry needs right now," said Kevin Kohleriter, VP of Marketing and Product Management for ShockWatch. "Too many companies are forced to use multiple providers for their indicators, recorders, and services, and those that aren’t, are locked into long term contracts whereby the data is not owned by the customer. This arrangement between our two companies allows customers to have flexibility, cost-effective offerings, and provides scalability".
Part of a complete line of temperature product
The ColdMark2 and WarmMark2 are part of a complete line of temperature monitoring devices available from ShockWatch. These products include the TempMark® 8 electronic temperature indicator for pharmaceuticals and the newly announced TrekView® line of wireless temperature recorders.
For more information on the company's robust solution set, visit us at www.shockwatch.com .
Contact: Kevin Kohleriter Vice President, Marketing & Product Management ShockWatch, Inc 972-922-9483 email@example.com
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below