Coming Soon - The First-Ever Online Cold Chain Event!
Implementing Regulatory Compliant International Best Practices for Quality Distribution of Pharmaceuticals
17 May - 9 June 2011
Series of 16 live sessions, every Tuesday & Thursday
9am - 11am EST (New York); 2pm - 4pm GMT (London); 7pm - 9pm IST (Mumbai); 10pm - 12am CST (Shanghai)
Why: To connect the international cold chain life science community and disseminate Industry best practices. Over the past ten years, IQPC has launched more than ten cold chain events covering regions from Latin America and the US to Europe and South Africa, developing some 74,000+ pharma cold chain contacts globally. With this experience and reputed cold chain event brand, we are proud to announce the launch this truly global offering – Cold Chain Online event.
What: This first-ever online cold chain event will act as a 'litmus test' for cold chain professionals to understand the leading solutions and strategies in temperature controlled distribution from around the world, giving insight into the 'state of play' of cold chain in new markets such as Latin America, the Middle East, Europe, US and Asia Pacific. Plus! regulators from around the world will provide the global cold chain professional with necessary compliance information to help establish global quality and regulatory processes.
When: Starting 17th May to 19th June (spread over one month to decrease the time commitment per week). All sessions will be live, so you'll only have one chance to ask questions during Q&A. However, all sessions are recorded so if you can't make a particular session, don't worry, you'll have access to all 16 sessions to view at your convenience.
Where: In the comforts of your home or office! No traveling expenses or timing conflicts. This online event takes place by using your computer or laptop
Who: Temperature control logistics and QA professionals from all corners of the world will connect online to listen to industry best practices and international case studies. Interactive networking allows you to see who's logged on to a particular session while you are and the opportunity to exchange contact details or start a private conversation
Confirmed Speakers and Advisors include:
- Geoffrey Glauser, Tunnell Government Services, (contracted to) Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Saddam Huq, Manager QA Logistics & Cold Chain, GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium
- Humberto Laserna Zubiaga, Quality Coordinator, Pfizer, Peru
- Arminda O. Montero Distribution QA Program Manager, Strategic Quality Initiatives, Global Pharmaceutical Operations, Abbott, Mexico
- Benjamin Romero, Senior Engineer, Pharma and Packaging Development, Genentech
- Steve McCarney, Cold Chain Technologies Specialist, Project Optimize, PATH
- Luiz Barberini, Logistics Manager, Nycomed, Brazil