Developing a Centralized Transportation and Logistics Model - European Case Study
Zvonimir Majic, Senior Manager Transportation and International Freight, Pliva Croatia Ltd, shares his experiences of developing a centralized transportation and logistics model.
In this presentation:
- Comparison between decentralized and centralized management model
- What kind of support can logistics market offer in case of centralized approach
- 4PL role and responsibilities
- How much is transportation and logistics industry ready for new EU and WHO GDP guidelines
- Two highly regulated industries, airlines and pharmaceutical manufacturers working together and goods are still left on a tarmac (why, what to do to prevent)