Counterfeiters enter the legitimate supply chain... Your move
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
A suspicious product has been reported in the field…
You receive news of a physician preparing to administer one of your critical care drugs only to stop the treatment as they notice some anomalies with the packaging and color of the medicine.
You must move quickly to preserve patient safety. But how quickly can you move? How long does it take to gather pertinent details and decide on next steps?
Do you send an in-field investigator to validate whether the drug is indeed counterfeit? If so, does he have the right tools to quickly identify the situation?
The big question is….
Read this whitepaper from the experts at Authentix to learn how to avoid the sting of time-consuming manual authentication processes.
Download this whitepaper to discover:
- How to validate the extent of counterfeit problem
- How to efficiently manage cases and minimize lab resources
- Ways to reduce company liability in the event of litigation
- The costs of implementing overt or covert security packaging features
- Methods to shrink the risk of freezing supply chains
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.