Industry Leaders to Share Knowledge, Experiences and Practical Solutions in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Across MENA
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, October 31, 2014 / - Key industry players including government officials, pharmaceutical companies, international industry experts and solution providers are due to meet at MENA’s seminal logistics and supply chain forum Cold Chain MENA.
The pharmaceutical market in the region has witnessed considerable progress over the years due to the rise in population alongside strong government support for healthcare. There has been an increase in demand for pharmaceutical products and cold chain logistics.
Following the success of our global and regional cold chain conferences over the years, IQPC is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Cold Chain MENA. This summit will serve as a platform for discussions on the best distribution practices in pharmaceutical supply chain across MENA.
This summit is the perfect opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to showcase their achievements in this domain. Last year participating companies included GlaxoSmithKline, Ministry of Health in UAE, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer Gulf, Alphamed, Novartis, Arabio, Jordan Food and Drug Authority (JFDA) and many more.
"As the MENA region is characterised by warm climate and complicated customs control regulations, transporting and distributing such highly-regulated, temperature-sensitive products in a safe and efficient manner is top priority." – Basma Dawwas, Conference Director, Cold Chain MENA
The speaker line up includes:
• HE Dr Amin Hussain Al Amiri, Asst. Undersecretary of Public Health Policy and License, Ministry of Health, UAE
• Youssef Beydoun, Head of Cargo Planning and Compliance, Dubai Airports
• Rami Arafat, MENA Supply Chain Director, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Jordan
• Dr Omar Waleed, Assistant Manager of Registration Department, Head of Registration Committee of Drug Companies, Ministry of Health, Iraq
• Hany Gamal, Head of Drug Regulatory Affairs Middle East, Turkey and Africa, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Dr Nadia Abdul Malek Younis, Country Regulatory Head - Gulf & Levant, Pfizer, Gulf
• Salah M. Al-Khowaiter, Director, Quality & Compliance, Spimaco Addwaeih, KSA
The Cold Chain MENA Summit will take place on 11 – 14 January 2015 in Dubai. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at www.coldchainmiddleeast.com/news, call +971 4 364 2975 or email email@example.com.
IQPC Middle East